Indian Springs State Park
Our hike on February 27th is at Indian Springs State Park near Flovilla.
Plan to meet at 9:00 am in the parking lot at Mayfield Ace Hardware (Elm Street in Covington). We have permission to park, but please park at the bottom of their lot close to Walgreens. There is a fee to enter the park but several of us have the state park permit so if you want to car pool than the entrance fee is covered.
If you prefer, meet us at the location below.
After the hike we will eat at the Blind Pig Barbeque
Contact for the hike-Craig Hudson 770.846.7942
Indian Springs State Park (678 Lake Clark Rd., Flovilla, GA 30216)
* Distance from Covington: 30 miles
* Start: Parking area just south of the entrance to the park
* Restrooms: available at park
* Trail distance: 6.5 miles.
* Difficulty: moderate.
* Trail surface: natural
* Leashed dogs permitted
* Fees: $5 parking or state park parking permit
* Maps/web site: https://gastateparks.org/sites/default/files/parks/pdf/trailmaps/IndianSprings_TrailMap.pdf